Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So long, farewell (well, I hope not!)

I've taken a big step in the last few months. I've set up a language-editing business, Skaian Gates English. It's a little scary but I'm hoping it will take off in the next while. Hence why my posting has been a bit erratic

This will be my last post here.

And I'm not one bit sorry, because the Skaian Gates is moving on. I've got my own domain and set up a Wordpress blog.

So come visit The Skaian Gates and we can pick up from there!

And Happy St Patrick's Day to you all as well.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new venture, and the Wordpress blog. (We can muddle through together now....)
    See you on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anastasia.
    I'll be looking up to your experience of all things Wordpress!

    ReplyDelete